Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i was born a travelin' (wo)man

Writing this post from a hotel room in Arizona on what seems to be my last business trip! Not ever, of course, but after two years of near constant travel, it's sad to think it's all coming to an end.

I'm guessing I'll feel differently at 5:30 am tomorrow morning, when I head back to the airport for another 6 back-pain filled hours of sitting in a tiny plane seat...not to mention the airlines ditched their pillows and blankies in this ultra-sterile post-swine flu era we're living in. My hand does not make a comfy pillow, that's for sure.

Gotta love Southwest, though- at least I have plane snacks to look forward to! Plus, since I lose two hours heading back east, the work day is delightfully short.

1 comment:

Lee Ryan said...

Have a nice trip!! (if possible!)